Internet and telephone banking
Our international Telephone and Online Banking services help you manage your money in different currencies and time zones, whenever it suits you.*
Your unique membership number and pass code gives you a secure way of carrying out much of your day-to-day banking when you need to.
Online and phone banking services available
- Check your account balances and latest transactions
- Transfer money between accounts
- Make international and UK payments up to £50,000 (or currency equivalent)
- Save up to £15 when making international payments
- Set-up or amend regular payments (standing orders)
- Apply for additional accounts
You can try our service for yourself using our Online Banking demonstration.
Existing Barclays international banking clients
If you do not currently have access to our online banking service, please take five minutes to register here.
* Please note, for a short period of time every night (UK time) we temporarily close our website for a data refresh. Access may also be limited in some countries due to the prohibited transmission of encrypted data over telephone lines. Please contact your local embassy to check your country's legal position. Accounts will be held in individual currencies.
† Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except for 25 December when the lines are closed. Call costs may vary - please check with your telecoms provider. Calls may be recorded so that we can monitor the quality of our service and for security purposes.
The products and services described on this page are provided by the following companies, which are part of Barclays: Barclays Bank PLC in London and Barclays Private Clients International Limited in the Isle of Man, Jersey and Guernsey. For further Information on these companies and Barclays please read the Important Information.