What the Relationship Manager Service offers you
Let us take care of your banking and wealth management needs
- There is no fee for the Relationship Manager Service
- Personalised banking and private wealth management tailored to help understand your needs
- Control over your finances from almost anywhere in the world†
- Cash management and banking services including 24-hour online banking1/†, multi-currency accounts, credit and debit cards2 and currency exchange services
Easy day-to-day banking
At Barclays, we offer an easy day-to-day banking facility, with access to your money wherever you are. That's why we provide:
- a choice of bank accounts in sterling, euro and US dollar
- international debit and credit cards2, designed to be accepted where you see the VISA† sign
- international telephone and online banking, seven days a week1
- discounted international payments online, by telephone, post or fax
- currency exchange services
- face-to-face3 services available in some countries
Tax planning opportunities
At Barclays we offer an easy day-to-day banking facility where our products and services are built to meet the needs of international clients(both UK and non-UK residents). Holding your money and the interest you’ve earned outside your country of residence may provide tax planning opportunities and the possibility of increasing the interest you earn.
Please bear in mind that Barclays does not provide tax advice and in all instances we recommend you take independent tax advice to be sure that you fully understand the tax implications of how you structure your accounts and investments.
If you're looking to increase the interest you earn, take advantage of our range of savings and deposit accounts available in various currencies including, euro and sterling US dollar.
Deposit accounts may offer the certainty of a fixed rate or the reassurance of a base rate tracker account.
A liquidity management service, available on balances of £1,000,000 or more, gives you access to some of the best cash deposit rates in the market. We always aim to help you get the best possible return on your savings. By using our size, we can negotiate highly competitive terms not normally available to individual investors.
The liquidity management service is available in major currencies including dollar, euro and sterling.
1 Access to telephone and internet banking facilities may be limited in some countries due to the prohibited transmission of encrypted data over telephone lines. Please contact your local embassy to check your country's legal position.
2 Credit cards are subject to application and status. Applicants must be 21 and over. Due to cross-border restrictions this product may not be available to residents of certain countries.
3 Face-face meetings with Relationship Managers are available geography permitting to those clients with balances of £150,000 or more (or currency equivalent) or for those living temporarily in the UK with an annual individual gross income of £150,000 or more (or currency equivalent) where geography permits.
4 Barclays Stockbrokers has received the award of 2010 stockbroker of the year from Investors Chronicle Magazine.
† Lines are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except for 25 December when the lines are closed. Call costs may vary - please check with your telecoms provider. Calls may be recorded so that we can monitor the quality of our service and for security purposes.